Easter's 4/20 Easter's 4/20

The miracle has occurred where stoners have a designated day to get high and eat chocolate! Rather simple with chirpy colours, maybe the la la la bit could be a bit more erratic with him jumping all over the place and really shouting it out but other than that I enjoyed it!

artistunknown responds:

The jumping was originally more crazy but it didn't look right to me so I redid it to make it look more simple, perhaps that wasn't a good decision then. He was also supposed to be throwing eggs everywhere but I got lazy :p.
Thanks for the review, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Pikachu must wear glasses Pikachu must wear glasses

Beautiful colours, had that children's cartoon vibe all going on. For 8 hours of work, that is rather nice! Would love to see longer one!

How To- Chocolate Bunnies How To- Chocolate Bunnies

How can we live in a world like this?! I'm going to round up all the bunnies and create a makeshift zoo to shield them from this tyranny! Over-emotions aside, lovely animation! Had a tasty japanesey feel to it and rather fluid!

Twerking Daleks Twerking Daleks

Absolutely brilliant. Your art style is gorgeous and well, the general style is gorgeous! I hope you keep at this cause the score does not reflect the ability or the time spent. I'm keenly awaiting some conjuration of justin bieber and Jeremy Kyle. Top notch!

Koit TV 3 Koit TV 3

Think I may just slap a hat on my turd after that. So, so good!

A Knight's Hood A Knight's Hood

And that is how nipple piercing was conceived! Love the crudeness and simplicity of it, despite the voices there really isn't any racism? It's clearly tongue-in-cheek and you only play on the voices and the general look of them, which is always brilliant! But keep up the good work!

Goat Away Goat Away

I absolutely love your old cartoon style of animation, topped with your crude and insanely surreal humour. It's pure brilliance!

top notch voice actor 2 top notch voice actor 2

Loved the jinkies, so damn suave! Good humour, but the art is alright. But keep on doing what you're doing!

thatawkwardkid responds:

thank you so much!!! this means so much to me!

Playstation 4 Playstation 4

So many explosions! EXPLOSIONS! But yeah, absolutely brilliant, the facial expressions insanely over-the-top which is always amazing!

Arnie Does Comedy Arnie Does Comedy

Your comedy history is impeccable! The good old monty python!

davidbcooper responds: